NeurOn NeurOn

Really like this game, but it absolutely does need music. Drop us a message if you'd like me to make something, I have some ideas which would really work.

10 Second Tofu 10 Second Tofu

Difficult to get your head around the game play, which is a shame as it's otherwise well put together.

Kill the Plumber Kill the Plumber

Good take on a classic. Also doesn't get boring, so nice one. Saved for later.

Chicken Chaser Chicken Chaser

Good game, nothing too new, but well put together.
I couldn't play longer than a minute because the flashing white light every time you get a crit, (or whatever triggered it), gave me a headache. I get what you're trying to do, but I'd say it happens waaaay too often.

Snowbrawl in HELL Snowbrawl in HELL

Art, FX, Music are all good.
Please change to W being jump, (keep SPACE as an option if you really need to), and add the option for UP L R as well.
Character could move faster as well.

farfromsleep responds:

I'll throw that in for a future version, thanks for the feedback.

Update: Controls have been added, hope that helps you out.

Kill Castle Kill Castle

This is a good-looking game. Unfortunately, it's let down by it's impressive stiffness... Also, I hate that "You have to be basically on top of items to interact" but your attack distance is like 3 feet. I feel like more of the floor should be clickable as well...
Don't give up, keep churning out more games, I'm looking forward to seeing what you do next provided you take the various, (constructive), criticisms here on board.

Kingdom Kingdom

Good start, little rough around the edges. Keep going!

That Guy That Guy

Well put together, but incredibly frustrating when we have to go repeatedly back and forth. Even when you assume you're going to need an item (ie, the flashlight which I knew I'd need the second I saw it), you can't pick it up there and then.
This is the starting point of a great game, just take on board what others have said for the next attempt.
Also, love the AOE reference in the console, that was a nice touch.

guasavitox responds:

Hey, thanks for the feedback! i will take all of your recomendations in my next porjects :)

Randobot Randobot

INCREDIBLY frustrating at times, but in general a pretty fun game, and definitely a cool idea! I'f be interested to see this go one step further and perhaps have the robot 10% of the time act randomly. For instance, one in every ten times when it's told "go right" it actually crouches or shoots or swears at you. I know I'd end up chucking my PC out the window with rage, but it would be cool. Good job!

Dead Pixel Dead Pixel

Interesting idea, and well put together. I would have liked to see something other than plain colours, (unless they come in after L43 and I missed them?), perhaps tartan or polka dot patterns?
Quirky. I confess, I did tilt the screen back, made it a lot easier...